Psalm 143
诗篇 143
诗篇 143
8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.
8 求你使我在清晨得听你慈爱之言,因我倚靠你;求你使我知道当行的路,因我的心仰望你。
8 求你使我在清晨得听你慈爱之言,因我倚靠你;求你使我知道当行的路,因我的心仰望你。
RUNNING FOR YOUR LIFE
为你生命奔逃
为你生命奔逃
Psalm 143 finds David being chased by his enemies, probably this is Saul, but maybe this is his own son Absalom vs 3-4.
诗篇143记载大卫被仇敌追赶,可能是扫罗,也可能是他自己的儿子押沙龙(见第3-4节)。
诗篇143记载大卫被仇敌追赶,可能是扫罗,也可能是他自己的儿子押沙龙(见第3-4节)。
His prayer in verse 8 is probably prayed last thing at night, he is literally hanging on for dear life, I really hope I will see the morning and be able to see your steadfast love.
他在第8节的祷告很可能是在夜里临睡前说的,他真的是在为生命悬一线地坚持,我真希望能活到天亮,能看见你坚定的爱。
他在第8节的祷告很可能是在夜里临睡前说的,他真的是在为生命悬一线地坚持,我真希望能活到天亮,能看见你坚定的爱。
Some of you are in despair, you cry out to God like David.
你们当中有些人正处于绝望之中,像大卫一样向神呼求。
你们当中有些人正处于绝望之中,像大卫一样向神呼求。
I really hope I can make the morning, sometimes we are in utter despair.
我真希望自己能撑到天亮,有时候我们真的陷入极度的绝望。
我真希望自己能撑到天亮,有时候我们真的陷入极度的绝望。
Have you ever been in that situation?
你曾经有过这样的处境吗?
你曾经有过这样的处境吗?
Not only does David pray for divine protection, he also prays for guidance.
大卫不但为神的保护祷告,也为引导祷告。
大卫不但为神的保护祷告,也为引导祷告。
When we awake in the morning, how do we pray?
我们早晨醒来时,是怎样祷告的?
我们早晨醒来时,是怎样祷告的?
Do we ask God for divine guidance?
我们是否求神赐下属天的引导?
我们是否求神赐下属天的引导?
Do we lift up our soul to him in total dependence?
我们是否全然倚靠地将灵魂仰望祂?
我们是否全然倚靠地将灵魂仰望祂?
We can go to bed in despair and rise up depending on God, because he brings us through the darkness of night unto a new day.
我们可以带着绝望入睡,却靠着神醒来,因为祂带领我们穿过黑夜,进入新的一天。
我们可以带着绝望入睡,却靠着神醒来,因为祂带领我们穿过黑夜,进入新的一天。
You may weep all through the night, but joy comes in the morning, as His steadfast love will never let you go.
你或许整夜哭泣,但喜乐会在早晨来到,因为祂坚定的爱永不放开你。
你或许整夜哭泣,但喜乐会在早晨来到,因为祂坚定的爱永不放开你。
Psalm 30
诗篇 30
诗篇 30
5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
5 因为他的怒气不过是转眼之间;他的恩典乃是一生之久。一宿虽然有哭泣,早晨便必欢呼。
5 因为他的怒气不过是转眼之间;他的恩典乃是一生之久。一宿虽然有哭泣,早晨便必欢呼。
God bless you
愿神赐福给你
愿神赐福给你
The Bottom Line, Ministries Christian News, Articles, & Poetry 
